Digital Government Dublin
Digital Government Dublin took place virtually on Tuesday 30th November. The online conference, sponsored by AWS, Codec, TCS and Abtran brought together key stakeholders who gained an insight into the government’s objectives for digital transformation and heard directly from those responsible for driving this forward.
Expert speakers included, Barry Lowry, Department of Public Expenditure and Reform; Gar Mac Críosta, Health Service Executive; Ruth Buckley, Cork City Council and Alexander Holt, Scottish Government.
A massive thank you to all attendees, speakers and our sponsors, who joined us virtually and made the conference a huge success.
If you are interested in purchasing a video recording of the live event and copies of the presentations, please email email@example.com.
Key themes covered:
- Accelerating the digitalisation of public services;
- Responding to the pandemic: Digital strategy to drive recovery;
- Creating a GovTech ecosystem for Ireland;
- Building resilient organisations;
- Citizen engagement – making government accessible;
- Collaboration as part of the Covid-19 response;
- Transforming public services through the cloud;
- Building a hybrid workforce and transforming the Future of Work;
- Helping public sector organisations identify cyber threats;
- Technology to transform the delivery of health services;
- Digital education: a new way of learning;
- Technology to ensure more diverse and inclusive organisations;
- Emerging technologies, 5G and IoT;
- Embracing Robotics and AI in the public sector: Ensuring ethical design and good governance;
- Smarter government, driven by digital;
- Getting the benefits of a neurodiverse workforce;
- Disruptive innovation for public services;
- Digital inclusion: Technology to empower citizens;
- Best practice case studies in digital delivery from outside Ireland.