Digital Government 2020 //
Digital Government Dublin took place on Thursday 10th December 2020. The online conference, sponsored by AWS—Public Sector, brought together key stakeholders who gained an insight into the government’s objectives for digital transformation and heard directly from those responsible for driving this forward.
A panel of expert local and visiting speakers addressed the conference about their digital transformation journey and looked at issues such as accelerating the digitisation of public services and responding to the Covid-19 pandemic.
A massive thank you to all attendees, speakers and our sponsor, who joined us virtually and made the conference a huge success.
If you are interested in purchasing a video recording of the live event and copies of the presentations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key themes covered in 2020:
- Accelerating the digitisation of public services;
- Responding to the pandemic: Digital strategy for resilient organisations;
- Creating a GovTech ecosystem for Ireland;
- Citizen engagement – making government accessible;
- Collaboration as part of the Covid-19 response;
- Technology to transform the delivery of health services;
- Better data for better services;
- The Digital University: a new way of working;
- Emerging technologies and IoT;
- Embracing Robotics and AI in the public sector: Challenges and opportunities;
- Smarter government, driven by digital;
- Digital inclusion: Technology to empower citizens;
- Tackling the issue of cyber security;
- Best practice case studies in digital delivery from outside Ireland.